12 July 2015

Look: Saia lilás - Outfit of the day: Purple skirt


Olá meninas o look de hoje, na verdade não é de hoje, é de ontem hehehe e foi um dos que eu mais gostei até agora. Eu percebi que a cor lilás está na moda então decidi arriscar, e eu achei que ficou um look muito fofo.

Hello guys, the outfit of today, is from yesterday actually hehehe, and I loved wear it. I've realized that purple colour is fashion latelly, so I decided take a risk. And finished being super cute.






Como eu já falei em outros posts, aqui não tem muitas opções devido ao frio, então as pessoas preferem o conforto ao invés de ser fashion hahahaha, mas eu gosto de ser fashion, então combinei o preto com o lilás. 
Essa saia costumava ficar jogada no meu guarda-roupa, eu nunca usava, mas ficou bem romântica com essa blusa preta de renda, e combinou com o lacinho do meu sapato de cetim (que é uma graça hahaha), e pra ficar menos frio, coloquei meia calça (aqui eu não vivo sem ela).

As I already said in other posts here do not have many options because of the cold, so people prefer the comfort rather than fashion hahahaha, but I like to be fashion, then combined the black with lilac.
This skirt used to be thrown into my wardrobe, I never wore, but it was quite romantic with this black lace blouse, and combined with the bow of my satin shoe (which is a grace hahaha), and to be less cold, I put pantyhose (here I do not live without it).






também usei essa bolsa amarela da petite jolie. Mas o charme mesmo dessas fotos ficou por conta da minha rua, é muito linda, arborizada e todos os jardins têm rosas lindas, é tudo bem tranquilo, os vizinhos são amáveis, me sinto num filme, estou adorando morar aqui.

also I used this yellow handbag from petite jolie. But the charm of these pictures was because of my street, is very beautiful, wooded and in all gardens have a beautiful roses, it's all very calm, the neighbors are kind, I feel in a movie, I love living here.






Espero que tenham gostado.

I hope you liked.

Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic