11 July 2015

Look: jeans e vermelho - outfit of the day: red and jeans


Olá meninas, eu não sou muito fã de calças jeans, eu gosto de um look mais romântico, com saias e vestidos, mas como nesse local da Austrália é muito frio, não tem jeito, tenho que usar as vezes.
Eu já tinha fotografado esse look no final de semana passado, quando eu e meu namorado- noivo fomos para um parque só pra curtir o fim da tarde. Claro que quis fotografar tudo.

Hello girls, I'm not a big fan of jeans pants, I like a more romantic look with skirts and dresses, but as this location in Australia is very cold, no way, have to use sometimes.
I had already photographed this look at the end of last week, when me and my boyfriend - groom went to a park just to enjoy the afternoon. Of course, I wanted to photograph everything.








Eu decidi combinar a calça jeans com essa blusa vermelha, ela tem a costa nua e transpassa fazendo um lacinho na frente, acho fofa, e as minhas botas que eu adoro.
Eu levei esse casaco branco bem fofinho e peludo só no caso de eu sentir frio, e lógico, que eu senti bastante, então tive que usá-lo, o bom é que combinou com o meu look hahaha.

I decided to combinate the jeans with that red blouse, it has the bare coast and pierces making a bow in front, I find cute, and my boots that I love.
I took this very cuddly, furry white coat just in case I feel cold and, of course, I felt enough, so I had to use it, what good is that combined with my look hahaha.









E aí meninas gostaram? beijos

I hope you uys liked. XOXO
Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic