16 September 2015

look: Rendas e pérolas - Outfit of the day: Lace and pearls


Olá meninas
as fotos do look de hoje estão quentinhas hahaha acabei de fotografar.
A tarde estava tão gostosa que decidi colocar essa roupa bem fofinha, que fica super legal para passear. A imagem das fotos não tá muito boa porque o sol já estava saindo, mas eu goostei tanto do resultado que resolvi compartilhar agora mesmo.
Vamos conferir?

Hello girls
 The photos today are  warm hahaha just shooting.
The evening was so good that I decided to put this very cute clothing, which is super cool for sightseeing. The image of the photos're not very good because the sun was out, but I goostei both the result that I decided to share right now.
Let's take a look?







E aí o que vocês acharam?
Espero que tenham gostado tanto quanto eu.

I hope you guys liked as much as I did.
XOXO
Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic