24 August 2015

Look: Cinza e preto - Outfit of the day: Gray and black


Olá gente, como foi o fim de semana? O meu foi bom não pude sair porque estava muito frio, mas quem disse que não pode se divertir em casa?
Eu sou APAIXONADA por esse casaco cinza porque além de ir bem com tudo, ele é bem quentinho, uso bastante, se deixar ele passeia na Austrália sozinho hahaha
Como eu não sinto muito frio nas pernas, usei essa saia preta com detalhes em dourado pra dar um charme.

Hello guys, how was the weekend? Mine was good I could not leave because it was very cold, but who says you can not have fun at home?
I am in love with this gray coat as well as go well with everything, it's nice and warm, use all the time, It will walk alone if I let hahahaha
As I do not feel too cold in the legs, I used this black skirt with details in gold to give a charm.








Espero que tenham gostado, beijos :)

I hope you guys liked, kisses :)

Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic