23 June 2015

Rio do amor - Love River


Olá gente, hoje a tarde eu e meu amor fomos ao rio pescar e foi super romântico, ficamos curtindo a paisagem, ouvindo os pássaros, um local bem tranquilo.

Eu não quis fotografar looks nem nada pq fomos mesmo só pra namorar hahahaha.
hoje eu quis fotografar eu e meu amor juntinhos a beira do rio.

Hello guys, this afternoon me and my love went to the river to fish and it was super romantic, we were enjoying the scenery, listening to the birds, a very quiet place.

I did not photograph looks or anything 'cause we were even just for dating hahahaha.
today I wanted to photograph me and my love close together to the river.





Ficamos bem juntinhos e foi um dia perfeito porque foi o primeiro dia desde que eu cheguei que o sol decidiu aparecer, e a temperatura estava mais alta, então o dia estava bem agradável.

Como o dia estava mais quente eu usei um vestido floral, casaco mais leve e sapatilhas, nem precisei de luvas.

Fiquei bem confortável com essa roupa.

We were very close together and it was a perfect day because it was the first day since I arrived the sun decided to show up, and the temperature was higher, so the day was very pleasant.

As the day was warmer I used a floral dress, lighter jacket and sneakers, did not need gloves.

I was very comfortable in those clothes.







Esse rio fica pertinho de casa e é um lugar muito agradável, eu adoro vir aqui, é um dos meus lugares preferidos aqui.

O sol estava quentinho e eu e meu amor nos divertimos bastante.

This river is close to home and is a very nice place, I love coming here, it's one of my favorite places here.

The sun was warm and I and my love had fun enough.





tive um dia bem especial romantismo no ar mesmo hahaha

E vcs como passaram o dia?

I had a very special and romantic day hahaha

And how you guys spent the day?

Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic