6 July 2015

Look: Amo preto - Outfit of the day: Black lover


olá gente, como foi o fim de semana? O meu foi super tranquilo e passei o dia me organizando e conhecendo um pouco mais da cidade, como AMO tirar fotos, lógico que tive que tirar várias fotos.

Hello guys, How's your weekend? Mine was super calm, and I spent the day organizing some things and knowing the town a bit more, I LOVE take photos, so, I took lots.






A maioria das pessoas aqui usa roupas pretas ou escuras, e eu adoro cores, mas nesse look eu investi no preto porque eu estava bem básica hahahaha. Eu amo essa blusa, apesar de ser escura eu acho que essa estampa de flores dá toda a diferença.
Legging aqui é indispensável e preferi essa preta, mas que com essa blusa ficou lindo.


Most people here wears black clothing or dark, and I love colors, but on this look I wore black because I was very basic hahahaha. I love this blouse, despite being dark I think this picture of flowers gives all the difference.
Legging here is indispensable and preferred that black, but with that blouse was beautiful.







Essa roupa me deixou confortável e quentinha ao mesmo tempo, se pode ir pra qualquer lugar num fim de tarde ou num passeio pela manhã, eu coloquei essa bolsa amarela porque queria dar uma vida ao look. Espero que tenham gostado.

That outfit made me comfortable and warm at the same time, you can go to anywhere, one evening or a walk in the morning, I put this yellow bag because I wanted to give a colour to look. 
I hope you enjoyed it.



Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic