6 July 2015

Look: Retrô - Outfit of the day: Vintage


Olá gente, é impressionante como eu acordo meio retrô hahahaha. Eu adoro assistir filmes e séries que se passam nos anos 50 e acho muito lindos os vestidos que as moças daquela época usavam, e hoje eu resolvi me inspirar nos anos dourados.

Hello guys, it's funny how I wake up "vintage" sometimes hahahaha. I love watch movies and tv shows inspired on 50´s and I think super cute the way girls from that age dressed, and today I decided inspire myself on golden days.







Eu AMO esse vestidinho branco, se bobear ele anda sozinho de tanto que eu já usei hahahaha, ele é super fofo e marcado na cintura, o comprimento dele é maravilhoso e deixa o vestido mais romântico. Usei luvas porque é bem frio e não suporto quando minhas mãos ficam geladas (e pra dar um charme hahaha).

I LOVE this little white dress, I have ever used a lot hahahaha, he is super cute and marked at the waist, the length of it is wonderful and makes the most romantic dress. I used gloves because it is very cold and can not stand when my hands get cold (and to give a charm hahaha).










Pra finalizar esse sapatinho de poás e lacinho, é totalmente retrô e essa cor dele é maravilhosa, combina com tudo.
Eu achei esse look muito fofo e vcs?

To conclude this slipper polka dots and bow, it is totally retro and that color it is wonderful, goes with everything.
I found this look really cute and you guys?




Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic